|Prescott Sheldon Bush Jr. (born August 10, 1922 in Columbus, Ohio) is an American businessman and politician who is the older brother of former President George H.W. Bush and the uncle of President George W. Bush.|
The first child of Prescott Sheldon Bush and Dorothy Walker Bush. Brother of George H. W. Bush (1924), Nancy Bush (1926), Jonathan Bush (1931), and William "Bucky" Bush (1938).
Bush has had extensive business relations in China since 1981 and admits that his name helped open doors there and elsewhere in Asia. He was well acquainted with Rong Yiren, China's "Red Capitalist" and the richest man in mainland China.
As chairman of the U.S.-China Chamber of Commerce, Bush helped arrange for the first direct commercial airline flights between the two countries, and flew from Chicago to Beijing. The date of the flight, which had been pre-arranged, was the day that the U.S.-China spy plane incident began. While in China, Bush met privately with U.S. Ambassador Joseph Prueher, but both Bush and Prueher deny that Bush was involved in any Track II diplomacy.
Bush was an unsuccessful candidate for the Republican nomination to the U.S. Senate from Connecticut in 1982, opposing Lowell Weicker, who went on to re-election. His father, Prescott Sr., had been Senator from Connecticut (1953-1963).
In 1944, Prescott married Elizabeth Kauffman, the daughter of a naval officer, and they have three children: Prescott S. Bush III (1945-), Kelsey Bush Nadeau (1947-), and James L. Bush (1955-). He and his wife live in Greenwich, Connecticut.
|"William Simon and Prescott Bush Jr. are also members of the Knights of Malta|
|The Bush family is a tool of the Papacy. George H. W. Bush is a Knight of Malta as is Prescott Bush Jr. Pro-Nazi Skull and Bonesman Prescott Bush Sr. was trained by the Jesuits of Stonyhurst.|
His Excellency, Premier Zhu Rongji and Prescott Bush, Chairman (retired) of US-China Chamber of Commerce
President George Bush, Siva Yam, President of Us-China Chamber of Commerce and Prescott Bush, Chairman
|Prescott Bush, Jr. , a former director of the NSIC, is brother to President George Bush. He is a member of the Knights of Malta, a conservative lay Catholic group and has been involved with Americares, a right-wing private organization that receives grants from the U.S. Agency for International Development in Central America. (15)|
|Knights of Malta|
Paramilitary Catholic Organization, though some of the individuals purported to be members are anything but Catholic.
Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John, of Jerusalem, of Rhodes, and of Malta.
The Knights of Malta is a sovereign state, and is recognized diplomatically as a nation by a number of countries.
J. Peter Grace.
William F. Buckley.
Former U.S. Secretary of State Alexander Haig.
Clare Booth Luce.
Prescott Bush, Jr. (brother of George HW Bush.)
John McCone, former DCI.
|La Orden de Malta esta formada por 11.000 caballeros y damas entre lo más escogido de la nobleza, pero también está abierta a la sociedad civil. (The Order of Malta is formed by 11,000 Knights and Dames and derives its membership from among the nobility, but is also accessible to the civil community.) [...]|
En el mundo, los empresarios Lee lacocca (Chrysler), Barron Hilton (Hoteles Hilton), el ex presidente francés Valèry Giscard D'Estaing, Prescott Bush (tío del actual presidente de EE.UU.) o Alexander Haig (secretario deEstado con Ronald Reagan) son otros hospitalarios destacados. (In the world, [...] Prescott Bush, Jr. (the uncle to the current US President) [...] are other notable Hospitalers.)
http://www.orderofmalta.org/dettrs.asp?id=52&idlingua=5 (Proof Positive)
SMOM by mention:
Social Network Diagram:
|BUSH PRESCOTT JR|
* Covert Action Information Bulletin 1986-#25 (35)
* Covert Action Information Bulletin 1990-#33 (7)
* Covert Action Information Bulletin 1992-#41 (52-4)
* DeCamp,J. The Franklin Cover-up. 1994 (180)
* Esquire 1991-10 (98)
* Guardian (New York) 1985-03-13 (3)
* Honegger,B. October Surprise. 1989 (14)
* Lernoux,P. People of God. 1989 (295)
* Lies Of Our Times 1991-08 (11)
* Lies Of Our Times 1992-04 (3-4)
* Lobster Magazine (Britain) 1987-#14 (15)
* National Reporter 1986-W (58, 60)
* Playboy 1988-10 (151)
* Quinde,H. Affidavit. 1992-01-20 (14)
* Resource Center. GroupWatch 1989-NSIC (1, 3)
* Resource Center. GroupWatch 1991-SMOM (1)
* Sklar,H. Washington's War on Nicaragua. 1988 (240)
* Sterling,C. Thieves' World. 1994 (158)
* Tarpley,W.G. Chaitkin,A. George Bush. 1992 (80, 357)
* Vankin,J. Conspiracies, Cover-ups, and Crimes. 1991 (202-3)
* Wall Street Journal 1991-12-06 (A4)
* Washington Post 1984-12-27 (A25)
* Washington Post 1991-06-11 (D1, 8)
* Washington Post 1992-06-16 (C1, 4)
* Washington Post 1992-06-26 (F1, 2)
* Washington Times 1989-12-13 (A6)
* Washington Times 1992-02-27 (A5)
* Wilcox,D.A... The Right Guide. 1993 (183)
pages cited this search: 38